Buy an authentic projector lamp
It’s always best to use an authentic Boxlight XP60M-930 projector lamp. Generics can damage your Optoma projector.
6 reasons to buy authentic and avoid generics
- OEM lamps have a longer life than generics
- knock off lamps are created with toxic materials and pose a health threat
- authentic lamps are safer and less likely to explode
- copycat lamps can damage the sensitive electronics in your projectors
- generics don’t come with a guarantee or tech support. Getting a refund can be a hassle.
- your warranty on the Boxlight projector will be void if you install a generic lamp.
Protect yourself from buying counterfeit lamps.
Find this lamp on Amazon sold by these authorized dealers:
- Lutema XP60M-930-L02 Boxlight XP60M-930 LCD/DLP Projector Lamp, Premium
- SpArc Bronze for Boxlight XP60M-930 Projector Replacement Lamp with Housing
- AuraBeam Professional Replacement Projector Lamp for Boxlight XP60M-930 With Housing (Powered by Philips)
Compatible projectors with the Boxlight XP60M-930 projector lamp
The Boxlight XP60M-930 projector lamp is compatible with the following Boxlight projectors:
For step-by-step instructions on replacing your Boxlight XP60M-930 projector lamp, click on your projector listed below:
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Boxlight XP60M-930 projector lamp for the Boxlight SP-50m projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Boxlight XP60M-930 projector lamp for the Boxlight SP-60m projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Boxlight XP60M-930 projector lamp for the Boxlight XP-60m projector.
Interested in a green alternative?
The Boxlight XP60M-930 has the option of replacing only the actual bulb and re-using the plastic cage. This reduces waste and is a great way to green your projector. Watch our step-by-step training video to learn more.