Be sure the purchase an authentic BenQ 5J.00S01.001 projector lamp for your BenQ CP120C projector. Although generic lamps seem like a bargain, you avoid knock-off “compatible” lamps. You get what you pay for and in the case of generic lamps it’s usually a long list of problems:
- generics have a shorter lamp life than original lamps
- compatible are created with toxic materials and carcinogenic parts including Krypton-85
- knock off lamps are prone to explosions
- generic lamps damage the sensitive electronics in your projectors
- when you buy copy-cat lamps you get no guarantee or refunds
- installing a generic lamp voids your projector’s warranty.
Save yourself unnecessary headaches and buy an authentic BenQ 5J.00S01.001 lamps from a recognized dealer. You’ll be getting a far superior product with a replacement guarantee and tech support.
When the BenQ 5J.00S01.001 lamp is approaching the Lamp Indicator flashes red and warning messages appear on screen of the BenQ projector.
First Warning: TheBenQ 5J.00S01.001 lamp has been in operation for 1800 hours. You can continue using the projector until the lamo reaches 1950 hours of usage.
Second Warning: The BenQ 5J.00S01.001 lamp has been in operation for 1950 hours. Replace the lamp as soon as possible.
Third warning: The BenQ 5J.00S01.001 lamp has been in operation for over 2000 hours. You’ll see this message for 30 seconds along with the LAMP indicator lighting up red for 40 seconds. Replace the lamp immediately.
Final warning: You’re out of time! The BenQ 5J.00S01.001 has reached end of life. The projector will shutdown in 40 seconds. The lamp MUST be
The BenQ 5J.00S01.001 is compatible with:
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the BenQ 5J.00S01.001 projector lamp for the BenQ CP120C projector.
Extending the life of the BenQ 5J.00S01.001 lamp:
- Keep your air filters clean to avoid overheating the projector.
- Use the Lamp Power option on the BenQ projector and set to Economic Mode to reduce the amount of power used but extend lamp life.
- Learn more with Top tips for extending DLP projector lamp life