Before purchasing look for the seal of approval that lets you know you are buying from an authentic manufacturer. Invest in an authentic Optoma BL-FP200D lamp. Avoid generic lamps since they can damage your Optoma projector.
6 reasons to buy authentic and avoid generics
- OEM lamps have a longer life than generics
- knock off lamps are created with toxic materials and pose a health threat
- authentic lamps are safer and less likely to explode
- copycat lamps can damage the sensitive electronics in your projectors
- generics don’t come with a guarantee or tech support. Getting a refund can be a hassle.
- your warranty on the Optoma projector will be void if you install a generic lamp.
Protect yourself from buying counterfeit lamps.
Buy this lamp on Amazon from the following authorized dealers:
- Optoma BL-FP200D, P-VIP, 200W Projector Lamp
- BL-FP200D DE.3797610.800 Original Projector Lamp for OPTOMA EP771 TX771 DX607 High Quality
- Optoma BL-FP200D Projector lamp – P-VIP – 200 Watt – for Optoma EP771
- eWorldlamp High Quality BL-FP200D DE.3797610800 Original Bare Bulb Lamp Compatible for OPTOMA EP771 TX771 DX607 Projector
Compatible projectors with the Optoma BL-FP260B lamp
The Optoma BL-FP200D is compatible with the :
For step-by-step instructions on replacing your Optoma BL-FP200D lamp, click on your projector listed below:
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Optoma BL-FP200D lamp for the Optoma DX607 projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Optoma BL-FP200D lamp for the Optoma EP771 projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Optoma BL-FP200D lamp for the Optoma TX771 projector.
Extend the life of the Optoma BL-FP200D lamp :
Extend the life of the newly installed Optoma BL-FP200D lamp with the following tips:
- Keep your air filters clean to avoid overheating the projector.
- Turn off the Optoma projector and let it stand for at least one hour ever 24 hours. An average use of four to five hours per day will ensure longer lamp life.
- Make sure there is enough airflow around the projector particularly if it’s been permanently mounted.
- Set the Brightness Mode to low or Econo Mode to extend lamp life.
- Learn more with Top tips for extending DLP projector lamp life.