When it’s time to replace the Mitsubishi WD-62827 TV Lamp follow this guide.
The best investment you can make is to invest in an authentic Mitsubishi WD-62827 TV Lamp. Knock-off counterfeit lamps have a shorter lamp life and have been created with toxic substitutes and are prone to explosions that s often damage the sensitive electronics in your projectors. Invest in authentic. The Mitsubishi WD-62827 TV uses the Mitsubishi 915P027010 Replacement TV Lamp.
Buy this lamp on Amazon from the following retailers:
- AuraBeam Economy Replacement Television Lamp for Mitsubishi WD-62827 with Housing
- Mitsubishi WD-62827 150 Watt TV Lamp Replacement by Powerwarehouse
- Lutema 915P027010-PI Mitsubishi 915P027010 915P027A10 Replacement DLP/LCD Projection TV Lamp – Philips Inside
When the Mitsubishi WD-62827 TV Lamp is approaching end if life, the TV displays a warning message for one minute when you power on the TV. The message will reappear the next five times you turn on the TV. Change the Mitsubishi WD-62827 TV Lamp immediately.
Replacing the projector lamp
Before replacing the projector lamp, please follow these safety precautions.
- Reduce the risk of electrical shock by disconnecting the power cord on the Mitsubishi WD-62827 TV
- Reduce the risk of severe burns by allowing the TV to cool for at least 45 minutes. It should be cool to the touch.
- With a large flat-blade screwdriver, loosen the three shiny screws securing the Mitsubishi 915P027010 Replacement TV lamp in place.
- Open the plastic bag that came with the new lamp.
- Grasp the wire handle of the lamp cartridge and pull if out straight.
- CAUTION: Do not tilt or rotate the cartridge, as small glass fragments may fall out. Without tilting or putting down the lamp cartridge, insert it into the opened bag.
- Close the bag while being careful that no glass particles fall out.Note: The used Mitsubishi 915P027010 lamp contains mercury and should be properly recycled. Don’t throw it into regular garbage. Please recycle this lamp.
- Insert the new Mitsubishi 915P027010 Replacement TV lamp in the same orientation as the old cartridge.
- Do not touch the glass parts of the new lamp cartridge. Push on the cartridge housing until it is fully seated.
- Tighten the three screws. AVOID OVERTIGHTENING!
- Replace the plastic grille/cover and tighten screws.
Resetting the lamp reminder
b. Move the highlight to Lamp Reminder.
c. Press ENTER twice.