Find out which projectors are compatible with the BenQ 60.J3503.CB1 projector lamp.
Watch for the warning messages that the BenQ 60.J3503.CB1 projector lamp is approaching end of life:
- The picture looks faded on screen.
- The Lamp Indicator blinks red.
- Warning Messages about the lamp appear on screen.
Finding the correct lamp
It can be confusing finding the correct BenQ 60.J3503.CB1 projector lamp for your BenQ projector. There are hundreds of website selling projector lamps but most of there lamps are knock-off generic lamps that you should avoid at all costs.
Generic “compatible” lamps may appear to be a bargain–however generic knock-off lamps are actually not that great a bargain.These are NOT authentic lamps and should be avoided for the following reasons:
- shorter lamp life than original lamps
- toxic materials and carcinogenic parts including Krypton-85
- prone to explosions
- incompatibility causing damage to the sensitive electronics in your projectors
- no guarantee or refunds – you’re on your own to get a refund from the company when you buy from a reseller
The few dollars you save with generic “compatible” lamps is not worth it in the long run. Save yourself unnecessary headaches — buy a BenQ 5J.05Q01.001 projector lamp from a recognized dealer. You’ll be getting a far superior product with a replacement guarantee and tech support.
It’s critical to install a genuine BenQ 60.J3503.CB1 projector lamp rather than a compatible generic lamps. Although lower in price initially, generic, knock-off lamps end up costing much more in the long run.
Counterfeit generic lamp have a shorter lamp life, damage the components in your projector, have poor picture quality and are prone to explosion. You also run the risk of being exposed to the carcinogenic substances such Krypton-85 used in the making of these lamps.
Installing a generic lamp voids any warranty for your BenQ projectors. Buy an authentic BenQ 60.J3503.CB1 projector lamp original manufacturer’s lamp.
Learn the 7 Ways to spot a counterfeit projector lamp.
The BenQ 60.J3503.CB1 projector lamp is compatible with:
For step-by-step instructions on replacing your BenQ 60.J3503.CB1 projector lamp, click on your projector listed below:
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the BenQ 60.J3503.CB1 projector lamp for the BenQ PB8120 projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the BenQ 60.J3503.CB1 projector lamp for the BenQ PB8220 projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the BenQ 60.J3503.CB1 projector lamp for the BenQ PB8230 projector.
Tips for extending the life of BenQ 60.J3503.CB1 projector lamp
- Keep your air filters clean to avoid overheating the projector.
- Use the Lamp Power option and set lamp life to to Economic Mode to reduce the amount of power used and extend lamp life.
- Learn more with Top tips for extending DLP projector lamp life
Alternative for the projector lamp
Interested in saving some money and making your projector more eco-friendly? Consider just replacing the BenQ 60.J3503.CB1 projector lamp bulb and re-using the existing lamp cage. You reduce waste and save money. Watch our video to learn more.