6 reasons to buy an authentic Epson ELPLP49 projector lamp
The Internet has been flooded with companies selling projector lamps. It’s critical to install a genuine Epson ELPLP49 projector lamp rather than a compatible generic lamps. Although lower in price initially, generic, knock-off lamps end up costing much more in the long run
Many advertised their lamps as “generic and compatible” – a euphemism for a knock-off, copycat technology that produces an inferior and dangerous product. Don’t believe the cheap prices you see as there are hidden costs to installing generic lamps.
You get what you pay for and in the case of generic lamps it’s usually a long list of problems:
- shorter lamp life than original lamps
- toxic materials and carcinogenic parts including Krypton-85
- prone to explosions
- incompatibility causing damage to the sensitive electronics in your projectors
- no guarantee or refunds
Be sure the purchase an authentic Epson ELPLP49 projector lamp for your Epson projector. Save yourself unnecessary headaches and buy authentic from a recognized dealer. You’ll be getting a far superior product with a replacement guarantee and tech support.
Read more about the 7 Ways to Spot a Counterfeit Lamp.
Find this authentic lamp on Amazon sold by these authorized dealers:
- Epson ELPLP49 Replacement Lamp – 200W UHE – 4000 Hour V13H010L49
- Guaranteed for One Year! Epson ELPLP49, V13H010L49 Premium Replacement DLP/LCD Cinema Projector Lamp with Housing
- Epson Projector Lamp Part ELPLP49-ER V13H010L49 Model Epson HC6100 EH TW2800
- Epson ELP-LP49 Projector Assembly with 200 Watt UHE Osram Projector Bulb
- ePharos ELPLP49 / V13H010L49 Replacement Lamp with Housing for Epson Projectors
Warning signs: when its time to replace
Watch for the signs that it’s time to replace the Epson ELPLP49 projector lamp:
- The projector image gets darker and starts to deteriorate.
- The projector lamp flashes red.
- The warning message REPLACE THE LAMP appears on screen.
A replacement warning message will also appear on screen. You can expect 4000 hours of lamp from the lamp depending on the settings and usage.
The Epson ELPLP49 is compatible with:
Epson EH-TW2800 projector, Epson EH-TW2900, Epson EH-TW3000, Epson EH-TW3200, Epson EH-TW3500, Epson EH-TW3600, Epson EH-TW3800, Epson EH-TW4000, Epson EH-TW4400, Epson EH-TW4500, Epson EH-TW5000, Epson EH-TW5500, Epson EH-TW5800, Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 6100, Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 6500 UB,,Epson PowerLite Pro Cinema 7100, Epson PowerLite Pro Cinema 7500 UB, Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 8100, Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 8350, Epson Powerlite Home Cinema 8500 UB, Powerlite Home Cinema 8700 UB, Epson PowerLite Pro Cinema 9100, Epson PowerLite Pro Cinema 9350, PowerLite Epson Pro Cinema 9500 UB, Epson PowerLite Pro Cinema 9700 UB, Epson Ensemble HD Home Cinema 6100, Epson Ensemble HD Home Cinema 6500 UB, Epson Ensemble HD Home Cinema 8100, Epson Ensemble HD Home Cineam 8500UB.
For step-by-step instructions on replacing your Epson ELPLP49 projector lamp, click on your projector listed below:
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP49 projector lamp for the EH-TW4000 projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP49 projector lamp for the EH-TW4400 projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP49 projector lamp for the Epson EH-TW4500 projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP49 projector lamp for the EH-TW5000 projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP49 projector lamp for the EH-TW5500 projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP49 projector lamp for the EH-TW5800 projector.
Prolong the life of the Epson ELPLP49 lamp:
Extend the life of the newly installed Epson ELPLP49 with the following tips:
- Keep your air filters clean to avoid overheating the projector.
- Turn off the Epson projector and let it stand for at least one hour ever 24 hours. An average use of four to five hours per day will ensure longer lamp life.
- Make sure there is enough airflow around the projector particularly if it’s been permanently mounted.
- Learn more with Top tips for extending DLP projector lamp life