Replace the Boxlight CP-322i projector lamp following this guide.
The Boxlight CP-322i projector lamp needs indicator flashes red. When the lamp is reaching end of life, the colors may also become darker or appear unnatural.
Invest in authentic
Keep your Boxlight CP-322i projector working at its best by installing an authentic projector lamp. Counterfeits have have bargain prices but also a shorter lamp life that costs more in the end. Prone to explosions they lamps can damage the sensitive components in your projector as well as exposing you the toxic parts including Krypton-85. Buy authentic lamps and avoid hassles.
Find this lamp on Amazon sold by these authorized dealers:
Replacing the projector lamp
The Boxlight CP-322i uses the Boxlight CP322I-930 model. Before replacing the Boxlight CP-322i lamp follow these safety tips:
- Disconnect the power cord on the Boxlight CP-322i projector.
- Reduce the risk of severe burns by allowing the Boxlight CP-322i projector to cool for at least 45 minutes. These projectors operate using high temperatures and you run the risk of severe burns if you don’t allow it to cool down.
Place the projector on a soft surface and turn over. Loosen the two screws holding the lamp cover in place.
Remove the screw holding the Boxlight CP322I-930 projector lamp in place.
Using the wire handle on the projector lamp to gently remove the lamp. Pulling too quickly can cause the bulb to shatter.
NOTE: Be sure to recycle the Boxlight CP322I-930 projector lamp as contains mercury and should not be thrown into regular garbage. Recycle it!
Insert the new Boxlight CP322I-930 and avoid touching the actual bulb as this can result in black spots from the oil on your hands.
Tighten screw on the Boxlight CP322I-930 projector lamp. Place the cover back onto the Boxlight CP-322i projector and tighten the lamps screw. You must now reset the lamp timer.
Resetting the lamp counter
Once the Boxlight CP322I-930 projector lamp has been replaced, you will need to reset the lamp counter so the Boxlight CP-322i projector can accurately track the number of lamp hours remaining:
- Turn the projector on, press the MENU button to bring up the ON-
- SCREEN MENU will appear.
- Using the red frame scroll to the OPTION Menu
- Scroll down to the “LAMP TIME”
- Press SELECT so the message “Lamp replace counter reset?” appears.
- Scroll over the YES. Press the SELECT button.