Find out which projectors are compatible with the Epson ELPLP31 lamp and how to install the new lamp in the projectors.
Before you install an Epson ELPLP31 lamp look for the seal of approval. Go with authentic.
Why buy authentic?
- authentic lamps have a longer life than generics
- generic lamps are created with toxic materials and have NO saftey standards
- authentic last the entire 3000 hours and will not explode
- copycat lamps can damage the sensitive electronics in your projectors
- generics don’t come with a guarantee or tech support. Getting a refund can be a hassle.
- your warranty on the Epson will be void if you install a generic lamp.
- Find out how to protect yourself from being tricked into buying counterfeit lamps.
Compatible projectors with the Epson ELPLP31 lamp
The Epson ELPLP31 lamp is compatible with the following Epson projectors:
Epson EMP-830, Epson EMP-830p, Epson EMP-835, Epson EMP-835p, Epson PowerLite 830, Epson PowerLite 830p, Epson PowerLite 835, Epson PowerLite 835p, Epson V11H146020
For step-by-step instructions on replacing your Epson ELPLP31 lamp, click on your projector listed below:
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP31 projector lamp for the Epson EMP-830 projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP31 projector lamp for the Epson EMP-830p projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP31 projector lamp for the Epson EMP-835 projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP31 projector lamp for the Epson EMP-835p projector.
How to extend the life of the Epson ELPLP31 lamp:
Extend the life of the newly installed Epson ELPLP31 with the following tips:
- Keep your air filters clean to avoid overheating the projector.
- Turn off the Epson projectors and let it stand for at least one hour ever 24 hours. An average use of four to five hours per day will ensure longer lamp life.
- Make sure there is enough airflow around the projector particularly if it’s been permanently mounted.
- Set the Brightness Mode to low or Econo Mode to extend lamp life.
- Learn more with Top tips for extending DLP projector lamp life.