End of life warning signs
When it’s time to replace the ProjectionDesign F32 projector lamp the projector lamp status indicators will turn red. Other warning signs may include a darker screen or colors that appear washed out or an deteriorating on screen image
Go with authentic
Your ProjectionDesign F32 projector uses ProjectionDesign 400-0500-00 Projector Lamp. Be sure to buy your projector lamp from an authorized dealer to keep your ProjectionDesign F32 projector working properly. Cheap knock-offs have a much shorter life span and can damage the sensitive optics. These knock off projector lamps are also created with toxic materials that pose a health threat. Authentic OEM are less likely to explode and come with a money-back guarantee as well as keeping your warranty intact.
Buy this lamp on Amazon sold by these authorized dealers:
- Projectiondesign 400-0500-00 Projector Lamp
- Lutema 400-0500-00-P01 ProjectionDesign 400-0500-00 LCD/DLP Projector Lamp, Philips Inside
- Osso Lamp – Original Bulb and Generic Housing for Projection design F32 1080p 400-0400-00 / 400-0500-00 Projector
- SpArc Platinum for ProjectionDesign 400-0500-00 Projector Replacement Lamp with Housing
How to replace
Before installation follow these important safety steps:
- Turn off the ProjectionDesign F32 projector and unplug the AC cord.
- These projectors operate under high temperatures and there is a risk of burning if the projector has not cooled enough. Allow the ProjectionDesign F32 to cool for one hour. It should be cool to the touch.
a. Remove the two screws from the ProjectionDesign F32 projector lamp cover.
b. Push the lamp cover down to open the projector lamp cover.
c. Turn the three screws counter clockwise to release the lamp.
d. Pull the lamp out.
e. Replace the new lamp into the projector. Being careful not to touch the actual bulb. Oil from your fingerprints will turn black spots onto the bulb.
Turn the three screws a quarter turn clockwise to screw the lamp.
f. Close the lamp lid.
e. Tighten the screws on the projector lamp lid.
NOTE: The ProjectionDesign 400-0500-00 projector lamp contains mercury and should not be thrown into regular garbage. Recycle this lamp!
Resetting the projector lamp timer
The lamp timer will be set to zero when the lamp is replaced. You can also use the lamp mode found on the sub menu to switch between lamp modes.
Extending the projector lamp life
- Use the Eco Mode for more lamp hours.
- Keep your air filters clean to avoid overheating the projector.
- Make sure there is enough airflow around the ProjectionDesign F32 projector.
- Learn more with Top tips for extending DLP projector lamp life