Step 1: Go with authentic
Your Epson EMP-755 needs a Epson ELPLP32 projector lamps. The Internet has been flooded with copycat manufacturers who create generic imitations and the challenge is to find an authentic projector lamp. Save yourself unnecessary headaches and keep your warranty intact for your Epson EMP-755 projector. Look for the seal of approval and buy an authentic Epson EMP-755 projector lamp.
Reasons to avoid counterfeit lamps:
- toxic materials present on the projector lamp (Krypton-85).
- damaged projector optics (expensive to repair)
- shorter lamp life than original lamps
- prone to explosions
- no money back guarantee
Learn the 7 Ways to Spot a Counterfeit Lamp.
Find this lamp on Amazon sold by these authorized dealers:
- ELPLP32 Epson EMP-750 Projector Lamp
- Epson ELP-LP32 Projector Assembly with High Quality Osram Projector Bulb Inside
- Epson Projector Lamp Part ELPLP32-ER Model Epson EMP 732 EMP 750
- ELP-LP32 Epson Projector Lamp Replacement. Projector Lamp Assembly with High Quality Genuine Original Osram P-VIP Bulb inside.
Step 2: Watch for end of life signs
Track the umber of hours left in the Epson EMP-755 projector by going to the Info menu found on the Main menu. The Epson ELPLP32 projector lamp will last up to 2000 hours if the Brightness setting is on normal. Change the setting to low and get up to 3000 hours. Watch for these signs as well to let you know the end of life is coming for the Epson ELPLP32 lamp:
- The lamp warning light on the projector starts flashing orange. If it turns red and stays red, replace the Epson ELPLP32 projector lamp immediately.
- Imaged becomes dark, colours are off or appear to be deteriorating
- A message saying “Replace the lamp” appears on screen.
Install the new Epson ELPLP32
Installation will take under 10 minutes but before installing the new Epson ELPLP32 projector lamp into the Epson EMP-755 projector, be sure to follow these preparation steps:
- Turn power button off and wait for the power light to stop flashing.
- Unplug the power cord from the Epson EMP-755 projector.
- The Epson EMP-755 should be cool to the touch before you try to change the Epson ELPLP32 projector lamp. This projector operate at a high temperatures so you can burn yourself badly if you don’t allow for the cool down period.
- Do not operate the projectors while any of the lamps are removed as this may result in malfunctions, fire hazard and other accidents.
- Turn the Epson EMP-755 over and placing on a soft, scratch free surface.
- Press on the tabs located on top of the Epson EMP-755 cover. Lift up the lamp cover.
- Using the screw driver provided with the Epson EMP-755 projector, loosen the two screws holding the Epson ELPLP32 projector lamp in place.
Pressing on the indents on the sides of the Epson ELPLP32, pull the projector lamp gently up out of the Epson EMP-755 projector. Take care not to bang the actual lamp or it may break. Learn how to do a proper clean up if the lamp breaks or explodes.
NOTE: The Epson ELPLP32 projector lamp contains mercury and should not be thrown into regular garbage. Recycle your used lamps and be good to the environment.
- Gently place the new Epson ELPLP32 lamp into the Epson EMP-755 making sure not to touch the actual bulb. The oil on your fingers will leave a burn mark on the lamp once it heats up and this can cause black out spots on the screen.
- Tighten the screws on the new Epson ELPLP32 lamp.
- Slide the air filter out and remove it immediately. Slide in the new filter that came with the Epson ELPLP32 lamp. Replace the lamp cover.
- You are now ready to reset the lamp timer.
Reset the lamp timer in the Epson EMP-755
Your Epson EMP-755 has a built-in timer to track the life of the Epson ELPLP32 projector lamp. So, it’s very important that you reset the lamp timer every time you replace the Epson ELPLP32 projector lamp. Here’s how:
- Press the MENU button on either the remote control on the projector’s control panel.
- Scroll down to the RESET option.
- Press Enter. The RESET ALL screen will appear.
- Scroll down to LAMP-HOURS RESET.
- Press ENTER to open up the confirmation screen
- Highlight YES.
- Press ENTER.
- Press ESC or MENU to exit this option.
Congratulations! You’ve just installed at new Epson ELPLP32 projector lamp in your Epson PowerLite 755c.
Tips for a longer lasting Epson ELPLP32 projector lamp:
- Keep your air filters clean to avoid overheating the projector.
- Turn off the Epson EMP-755 projector and let it stand for at least one hour ever 24 hours. An average use of four to five hours per day will ensure longer lamp life.
- Make sure there is enough airflow around the projector particularly if it’s been permanently mounted.
- Learn more with Top tips for extending DLP projector lamp life