Find out which projectors are compatible with the Optoma BL-FU150A projector lamp.
Learn how to install the Optoma BL-FU150A projector lamp into your compatible Optoma projector.
Before purchasing look for the seal of approval that lets you know you are buying from an authentic manufacturer.
6 reasons to buy authentic and avoid generics
- authentic lamps give you more lamp life while generics reach end of life much sooner
- authentic lamps used the correct materials while generics are created with toxic materials hazardous to your health
- authentic lamps are safer while generic are prone to explosions while the projector is running
- authentic lamps are calibrated properly to work with your projector while generic amps can damage the prokector’s electronics
- authentic lamps don’t void your warranty but generics lamp do.
Protect yourself from buying counterfeit lamps.
Buy this lamp on Amazon from the following authorized dealers:
Compatible projectors with the Optoma BL-FU150A lamp
The Optoma BL-FU150A is compatible with the:
For step-by-step instructions on replacing your Optoma BL-FU150A lamp, click on your projector listed below:
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Optoma BL-FU150A lamp for the Optoma EP606 projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Optoma BL-FU150A lamp for the Optoma EP610H projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Optoma BL-FU150A lamp for the Optoma EP615H projector.
Extend the life of the Optoma BL-FU150A lamp:
Extend the life of the newly installed Optoma BL-FU150A with the following tips:
- Keep your air filters clean to avoid overheating the projector.
- Turn off the Optoma projector and let it stand for at least one hour ever 24 hours. An average use of four to five hours per day will ensure longer lamp life.
- Make sure there is enough airflow around the projector particularly if it’s been permanently mounted.
- Set the Brightness Mode to low or Econo Mode to extend lamp life.
- Learn more with Top tips for extending DLP projector lamp life.