Learn more about the Epson ELPLP46 lamp
Check out this list to see if your Epson projector is compatible with the Epson ELPLP46 lamp. Before you install any Epson ELPLP46 lamp look for the seal of approval and be sure to buy authentic:
- authentic lamps have a longer life than generics
- generic lamps are created with toxic materials and have NO saftey standards
- authentic last the entire 3000 hours and will not explode
- copycat lamps can damage the sensitive electronics in your projectors
- generics don’t come with a guarantee or tech support. Getting a refund can be a hassle.
- your warranty on the Epson will be void if you install a generic lamp.
- Find out how to protect yourself from being tricked into buying counterfeit lamps.
Find these lamp sold on Amazon by these authorized dealers:
- ELP-LP46 Epson Projector Lamp Replacement. Projector Lamp Assembly with High Quality Genuine Original Ushio Bulb Inside.
- Epson ELPLP46 Projector Assembly with High Quality Osram Projector Bulb Inside
- Epson Compatible Manufacturer ELPLP46 E-Series Replacement Lamp
Compatible projectors with the Epson ELPLP46 lamp
The Epson ELPLP46 lamp is compatible with the following Epson projectors:
Epson EB-G5200, Epson EB-G5200W, Epson EB-G5300, Epson EB-G5350, Epson G5200, Epson G5200WNL,Epson G5350NL, Epson PowerLite Pro G5200, Epson PowerLite Pro G5200WNL, Epson PowerLite Pro G5350, Epson PowerLite Pro G5350NL
For step-by-step instructions on replacing your Epson ELPLP46 lamp, click on your projector listed below:
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP46 projector lamp for the Epson EB-G5200 projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP46 projector lamp for the Epson EB-G5200W projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP46 projector lamp for the Epson EB-G5300 projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP46 projector lamp for the Epson EB-G5350 projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP46 projector lamp for the Epson G5200 projector.
How to extend the life of the Epson ELPLP46 lamp:
Extend the life of the newly installed Epson ELPLP46 with the following tips:
- Keep your air filters clean to avoid overheating the projector.
- Turn off the Epson projectors and let it stand for at least one hour ever 24 hours. An average use of four to five hours per day will ensure longer lamp life.
- Make sure there is enough airflow around the projector particularly if it’s been permanently mounted.
- Set the Brightness Mode to low or Econo Mode to extend lamp life.
- Learn more with Top tips for extending DLP projector lamp life.
Article Tags:Epson EB-G5200 · Epson EB-G5200W · Epson EB-G5300 · Epson EB-G5350 · Epson ELPLP46 lamp · Epson G5200 · Epson G5200WNL · Epson G5350NL · Epson PowerLite Pro G5200 · Epson PowerLite Pro G5200WNL · Epson PowerLite Pro G5350 · Epson PowerLite Pro G5350NL
Article Categories:FixYourDLP · Projector Lamp Replacement Guides