Scroll down for a list of projectors that use the Epson ELPLP39 projector lamp and find step-by-step instructions for installing new lamps.
The importance of authentic Epson ELPLP39 lamps
Extremely low priced lamps often selling at way below market level are sometimes advertised as “compatible.” If the price is too good to believe, then the lamp is a counterfeit and inferior to genuine OEM compatible lamps.
Authentic vs generic:
- authentic last longers — generics have a shorter life
- generics are made with toxic materials and carcinogenic parts
- authentic lamps don’t explode; generics lamps do more often
- authentic lamps are calibrated to work with sensitive electronics in your projectors, generic are not
- copycat manufacturers don’t offer guarantees, refunds or technical support
- installing a generic projector lamp voids your warranty.
Replacement warning signs
The life span of the Epson ELPLP39 lamp ranges from approximately 3000 hours in HIGH brightness mode to about 4000 hours in LOW brightness mode.
Watch for the signs that it’s time to replace the Epson ELPLP39 projector lamp:
- the image on screen gets darker and starts to deteriorate.
- projector warning lamp flashes red and keeps flashing
- a warning message “REPLACE THE LAMP” appears on screen.
The Epson ELPLP39 lamp lasts up to 3000 hours IF you are doing regular maintenance on your projector and not overusing it.
The Epson ELPLP39 projector lamp is compatible with:
Powerlite Home Cinema 1080, PowerLite Home Cinema 1080 UB, PowerLite Home Cinema 720, EMP-TW700, EMP-TW980, EMP-TW2000, EMP-TW1000, Ensemble HD 1080, Ensemble HD 720, PowerLite Pro Cinema 810, PowerLite Pro Cinema 810 HQV, PowerLite Pro Cinema 1080, PowerLite Pro Cinema 1080 HQV, PowerLite Pro Cinema 1080 UB, V11H244020, V11H245020MB, V11H289020.
For step-by-step instructions on replacing your Epson ELPLP39 projector lamp, click on your projector listed below:
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP39 projector lamp for the PowerLite Pro Cinema 1080 UB projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP39 projector lamp for the V11H244020 projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP39 projector lamp for the V11H245020MB projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP39 projector lamp for the V11H289020 projector.
Prolong the life of the Epson ELPLP39 lamp:
Extend the life of the newly installed Epson ELPLP39 with the following tips:
- Cleaning your air filters clean will stop the projector from overheating which puts stress on the lamp.
- Turn off the Epson projector and let it stand for at least one hour unused every day. An average use of four to five hours per day will ensure longer lamp life.
- Make sure there is enough airflow around the projector particularly if it’s been permanently mounted. Without proper airflow, the lamp can overheat.
- Using the Eco Mode or setting the Brightness Mode to low can extend the lamp life.
- Learn more with Top tips for extending DLP projector lamp life