Consult this guide to find which projectors are them and learn how to replace the lamp in each one.
Replacement warning signs
You can expect 3000 hours for the life span of the Epson ELPLP39 before warning signs being to appear. Watch for these signs that it’s time to replace the Epson ELPLP39 projector lamp:
- the image on screen gets darker and starts to deteriorate.
- projector warning lamp flashes red and keeps flashing
- a warning message “REPLACE THE LAMP” appears on screen.
6 reasons to buy an authentic Epson ELPLP39
Buy an authentic Epson ELPLP39 and avoid these problems associated with cheaper generic
- generics have a shorter lamp life than original lamps
- toxic materials and carcinogenic parts make up generic lamps
- generics are prone to explosions
- the sensitive electronics in your projector can be damaged by generics
- no guarantee or refunds and no technical support
- installing a generic projector lamp voids your warranty.
Invest in genuine Epson ELPLP39 from an authorized dealer. Look for the seal of approval.
The Epson ELPLP39 projector lamp is compatible with:
Powerlite Home Cinema 1080, PowerLite Home Cinema 1080 UB, PowerLite Home Cinema 720, EMP-TW700, EMP-TW980, EMP-TW2000, EMP-TW1000, Ensemble HD 1080, Ensemble HD 720, PowerLite Pro Cinema 810, PowerLite Pro Cinema 810 HQV, PowerLite Pro Cinema 1080, PowerLite Pro Cinema 1080 HQV, PowerLite Pro Cinema 1080 UB, V11H244020, V11H245020MB, V11H289020.
For step-by-step instructions on replacing your Epson ELPLP39 projector lamp, click on your projector listed below:
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP39 projector lamp for the Powerlite Home Cinema 1080 projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP39 projector lamp for the PowerLite Home Cinema 1080 UB projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP39 projector lamp for the PowerLite Home Cinema 720 projector.
Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to change the Epson ELPLP39 projector lamp for the EMP-TW700 projector.
Prolong the life of the Epson ELPLP39 lamp:
Extend the life of the newly installed Epson ELPLP39 with the following tips:
- Blocked air filters can cause your projector to overheat and shorten the lamp life.
- Turning off the Epson projector for at least one hour per day and limiting use to 5 hours of daily usage will prolong lamp life.
- Make sure there is enough airflow around the projector particularly if it’s been permanently mounted. The projector overheating can shorten the lamp life.
- Learn more with Top tips for extending DLP projector lamp life