How to replace the Canon LV-7355 projector lamp
When it’s time to replace the Canon LV-7355 projector lamp the LAMP REPLACE indicator will light yellow.
Other indicators may include a faded picture or a poor coloring. Replace the lamp immediately
Invest in authentic
- shorter life
- no safety guards to protect your eyesight,
- are prone to explosions inside projectors
- can damageyour projector optics beyond repair
- have carcinogenic materials
Find this lamp on Amazon sold by these authorized dealers:
- CANON LV-LP11 Projector Replacement Lamp with Housing
- Projector Lamp LV-LP11 130-Watt 2000-Hrs UHP (Replacement)
Install the projector lamp
- Unplug the electrical cord on the Canon LV-7355 so there is no chance the projector could get turned on during the installation.
- The Canon LV-7355 operates under high temperatures so give it at least one hour to cool down before opening the projector to change the projector lamp.
- Place on a padded surface and turn the projector upside down
- Loosen the screw holding the lamp cover in place
Loosen the three screws holding the Canon LV-LP11 projector lamp cover in place.
- Using the handle pull outthe Canon LV-LP11 projector lamp assembly
- Replace the lamp assembly with a new Canon LV-LP11 projector lamp. Be careful not to touch the actual bulb as oil from your fingers can leave black marks on the lamp. Tighten the screws on the new lamp.
- Replace the lamp cover and tighten the screw.
Resetting the lamp timer counter
After replacing the Canon LV-7355 projector lamp, you’ll need to reset the lamp so the projector can accurately track the hours left.
- Turn the projector on
- Press MENU button and ON-SCREEN MENU will appear.
- Press POINT LEFT/RIGHT button(s) to SETTING Menu icon
- Press POINT DOWN button to move to LAMP COUNTER RESET?
- Press SET button. The message “Lamp replace counter reset?” is displayed.
- Move the pointer to [Yes] and then press SET button.