Only genuine Sanyo POA-LMP115 (610-334-9565) lamps should be used in order to keep your projector is good working order. The authentic POA-LMP115 has been manufactured to meet the specifications of the Sanyo PLC-XU75/PLC-XU78 projector.
When the Sanyo POA-LMP115 (service parts no 610 334 9565) projector lamp is approaching end of life, the Indicator Light on the Sanyo PLC-XU75/PLC-XU78 projector will starting blinking yellow. Replace the lamp immediately when the yellow light is blinking.
While knock-off lamps may seem like a bargain due to their low prices, these counterfeit lamps can damage the sensitive and expensive mechanisms in your Sanyo PLC-XU75/PLC-XU78 projector. Your guarantee on your Sanyo PLC- XU75/PLC-XU78 projector may also be void if you use a counterfeit Sanyo POA-LMP115 (service parts no 610 334 9565) projector lamp.
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS FOR REPLACING THE Sanyo POA-LMP115 LAMP
Before installation of the Sanyo POA-LMP115 (service parts no 610 334 9565) lamp:
- Turn off the projector and unplug the AC cord.
- The Sanyo PLC-XU75/PLC-XU78 projector should be cool to the touch before you replace the projector lamp. It usually takes one hour for the projector to fully cool since these projectors operate under high temperatures.
- Do not operate the projector while any of the lamps are removed as this may result in malfunctions and may be a fire hazard.
REPLACING THE Sanyo POA-LMP115 LAMP
Caution: Avoid creating black spots on the projector lamp. Don’t touch the screen or the actual bulb with your finger or hands. Oil from your hands can damaged the lamp.
2. Inside will be the lamp projector cage. Remove the two screws on either side of the Sanyo POA-LMP115 (service parts no 610 334 9565) lamp. Grab the handle on the lamp cage and gently pull out the lamp. Place to one side. You’ll need to recycle the old lamp.
3. Grab then handles of the Sanyo POA-LMP115 (6103349565) lamp cage and gently maneuver it into place. Avoid touching the glass or the bulb. The lamp should slide in easily – don’t force it.
4. Once the lamp is in, tighten the screws on the Lamp Assembly.
5. Replace the Lamp Cover and tighten the screw.
6. Re-connect the power cord and turn on the Sanyo PLC-XU75/PLC-XU78 projector. You’ll need to reset the lamp replacement counter.
Looking to save some money while being more eco-friendly? Try replacing only the lamp in the Sanyo POA-LMP115. Find out more in our video guide.
Resetting the Lamp Replacement counter on the Sanyo XU75/PLC-XU78 Projector
NOTE: Reset the Lamp Replacement Counter only when the Sanyo POA-LMP115 (service parts no 610 334 9565) lamp has been replaced.
- Turn the Sanyo PLC-XU75/PLC-XU78 projector on.
- Press the Menu option to display the On-Screen Menu.
- Press the left/right button(s) to move to the Setting Menu icon.
- Press the Point Down button to move to Lamp Counter Reset.
- Press the Select button.
- When the next confirmation dialog box appears, press select.
- The Lamp box will disappear and the Lamp Replace Dialog box appears.
- Select YES to reset Lamp Replace Counter.
NOTE: When you reset the Lamp Replace Counter the Lamp Replace indicator stops blinking.
Regular cleaning the air in the Sanyo PLC-XU75/PLC-XU78 projector will ensure a longer life for your newly installed Sanyo POA-LMP115 (service parts no 610 334 9565) projector lamp.